Labels

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The baby checklist...

So as we get closer to this mysterious due date that is driving me crazy, I find myself doing those last final checks to make sure we are "prepared" for our newest family member. Maybe if we have all our ducks in a row, Tyler will decide he is ready to come out! But since he is NOT yet ready to see his new room, I am  putting the pictures up of all the hard work his Daddy and I have done to make room for him :)

 Daddy put EVERYTHING together and made really cool shelves for your books. Mommy made the letters for your name. Mike Cebula (a good family friend) made you a monkey. Lots of your family members spoiled you rotten with everything else in this room, and just wait until you see your closet!














No comments:

Post a Comment