Labels

Saturday, June 16, 2012

1st bath at home

For Tyler's 1st bath at home Mommy and Daddy worked as a team. I was still very sore and not able to move around too much so Daddy did most of the heavy lifting! While Daddy was undressing Tyler for his bath Jojo was watching from the other side of the counter. Grandma and I were taking pictures to capture every minute. Ty was not happy about being undressed and started to cry right away. As Daddy was taking his diaper off Tyler started to pee but Daddy did not notice right away. When he finally saw the stream he said "what the" and tried to cover it with his hand at the same time Grandpa was jumping out of the way because little man was peeing over the counter. Grandma and I were laughing so hard I had to hold onto the fridge (hey I had stitches!) for dear life! After we washed Tyler's body Daddy wrapped him up so we could wash his hair. As We were holding him I noticed water was spilling out of the sink, all over my shirt, and onto the floor. On second inspection the water was not overflowing, TYLER PEED ON US AGAIN! Welcome to parenthood!






No comments:

Post a Comment