Labels

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A day of rest

After a busy day at Sea World yesterday we decided to take it easy today. We started off with breakfast at Friendly's and then hit the outlets! Daddy said to pick a number between 1 and 9 so I guessed 7. What I didn't know was he was going to count the bills in his wallet and whatever one I picked was my budget. The joke was on him, he was expecting me to land on $1 or maybe $20 but of course I landed on $100!!! We ended our evening at the restaurant by the pool where they put together a special dinner for Ty that was so good we took a bath in the pool! On the way back to our room we stopped at the playground and I almost died from laugher at watching Tyler spin on one of the toys!! What an awesome day!



















No comments:

Post a Comment