Labels

Friday, March 15, 2013

Waffle Fri THIEF!

The journey to FL is long, so we stopped to stretch our legs and introduce the Grandparents to the finer things in life like Chic-fil-a! While I was talking with Ty on my lap (who was eating bread ) when out of no where he snatched the waffle fri right out of my hand! I just looked down at what was left of the fri in my hand when my brain said GRAB YOUR CAMERA THIS IS HIS 1ST FRI!! One of the workers saw him chowing down on food and brought him a free little cow! I think this is the beginning of the end...


By the time we made it to Uncle Kevin's house it was 12:30. Poor Auntie Alex was waiting for us at 9, then 10:30, then 11....When you travel with a baby it takes MUCH LONGER!! I thought I would be able to slip this little man into bed and head there myself but he had other plans. As soon as we stepped inside his eyes popped open and he was wide awake for over an hour! At least Uncle Kevin and Auntie Alex were able to spend time with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment