Labels

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Balloons!!!

We were shopping at Publix and Ty was getting a little fussy so I went over to the balloons and started bouncing one in front of him. He started doing that deep belly laugh and I kid you not, we drew a crowd! People were stopping in the isles to get a glimpse of this giggling baby. One lady told me to take a video and put it on youtube! He was enjoying so much that one of the workers went into the back and made a little balloon (and yes I know they are a chocking hazard and he was never left alone with it, and yes I made sure he didn't bite it and the string was tied to a toy) for us to take home. We had so much fun with the one in the store that the poor balloon started to drop, and then it was barley floating. I wish I said I did the right thing and paid for the balloon, but Great Grandma took it from me and rested it on the plants...They can be refilled, right???
When we got back to Uncle Kevin's house Ty showed him his awesome balloon!



No comments:

Post a Comment