Labels

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy/ 5K

Today was a busy day that started EARLY! Ty woke up to eat around 4:45 and finished at almost 5:15 so instead of going back to sleep (and I almost did) for 45 minutes I got up and started getting the family ready. We had to meet for the Husqvarna group picture at 8, but I did not know this until we were leaving the house at 7:15 to head for chic-fil-a for breakfast. The race was not until 9 so I THOUGHT we were doing great on time, but not so much. After some quick driving we pulled into the parking lot and naturally Ty picked this time to have a huge blow out so I had to change him in the back of the jeep (which explains the red pants) before we could find our group. Somehow we actually made it in time for the picture, and then got ready to start the walk. There were so many people there but we managed to finish the 5K in 52 minutes.


The birthday ended with FSU giving us anxiety attacks as the eventually beat Clemson! What a great way to spend my 28th birthday (YIKES!)

No comments:

Post a Comment