Labels

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

5 Months!

You are now 5 months old!! You are the happiest baby, you smile and laugh all the time! You constantly chew on your fingers but have not consistently started sucking your thumb. When you sleep you must have something by your face, preferably your lovey or a blanket. Speaking of sleep, we have fallen off the sleep ban wagon and you wake up at least 6 times a night, and ultimately end up in our bed...You have started pulling your legs up so you can hold onto your toes AND YOU ROLL OVER from front to back! You also have very quick hands which makes it a challenge to eat my food before you knock it off of my hands! I can't believe how much you babble and squeal! You LOVE your excersuacer and play on a blanket for awhile as long as you can see me. You will visit with other people as long as you can't see me :) You are in 6 month clothes, but I do not see them lasting very long! Your favorite thing to do is watch Tyler.

















No comments:

Post a Comment