Labels

Friday, April 11, 2014

Grandma spoils us day!

While we were waiting for our Grandma and me day Ty found a bug trapped in-between the glass doors. This sucker was huge and kept him busy while I had my cup of coffee.


We grabbed some lunch at Wendy's and SURPRISE they changed the recipe for the burger and TY CAN NOW EAT SOMETHING HERE!!! This sadly, almost made me cry in line....

Our next stop was Toys R Us, followed by his first melt down of leaving the train table. He quickly got over it when he found the ride on toys!

He literally climbed on top of this box to get to the bulldozer toy, so naturally grandma just HAD to buy it for him and I will find a way to sneak it into the house! Hopefully it fits in the car!

Right around the corner from his new toy was all of the ride on toys. Grandma is just as bad as Daddy when it comes to you having one of these, but she did agree you are too small for now!








No comments:

Post a Comment