Labels

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

It's a...

I feel like this time we have reached the point in our pregnancy faster than with Ty! Chris and I are both pretty sure we are having a girl! Everything is different with this pregnancy, it has to be a girl!! From less weight gain to being able to eat anything (how that works is beyond me...) this pregnancy is SO different. We have already come up with a girl name and a boy name just incase! 

I talked to Lucy (our wonderful photographer and friend) about planning this session out. I have to tell you, you get 2 photographers to geek out over planning a session and you come up with some pretty interesting ideas!! I have a couple of them stored away for future brave clients...I had this bridge in mind for the session and knew I just had to incorporate it into the session! We get to the location and on one side of the fence there is a game of football and on the other there are 2 kids practicing soccer, the wind is blowing the balloons away/into things that causes them to pop, and a small stream of water that my toddler is mesmerized by. You are so welcome Lucy!! Then Lucy found this area off to the side that had a row of trees and bam, now we are ready to go!

Chris is taking care of the pink balloons and I am after the blue. Last one standing is the winner! 





Now for the big reveal, team pink or team blue?!?!

It's a boy!!! Yup, I am as shocked as you are!
Just so you don't think we are pulling a fast one on you, here you go!!














No comments:

Post a Comment