Labels

Friday, November 22, 2013

A few of my favorite things...

Tyler is developing so fast and everyday he surprises me with something new. I thought I would share  my top 10 11 favorite things before he does something new and I forget all about them!

1. I love how he sticks his tongue out when he says banana and scrunches his nose when he snorts like a piggy
2. I love how he wakes up and before you are in the room he is asking for juice
3. I love how when he sees a picture (no matter where we are) he assumes Daddy is in it
4. I love how he tries to tell you what everything, even if he doesn't know the word for it
5. I love how he knows his shoes are for going outside and if you ask him to get them he will (and he says bye bye!)
6. I love how he LOVES to play outside and has a fit when you make him come in.
7. I love how he always wants to read books
8. I love how he looks at you and says "no, no, no" when he knows he is not suppose to do something, and then does it anyways (well I love the no, no, no part, not the doing it anyway!)
9. I love that he randomly blows kisses now
10. I love that he is all boy and adores trains, cars, dump trucks, balls, bikes, and climbing.

11. As I was writing this he clearly said his name, and that is just so cool I thought I would add it in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment