Labels

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mum Mum

After Ty enjoyed the teething biscuit from Cheryl, I decided to buy some! This turned out to be easier said then done. I have no idea why, but I went to 4 stores looking for them with no luck?!? While in Target my frustration level was through the roof, I just want these darn cookies! Another Mom was in the baby food isle and I decided to ask if she knew where EVERY store was hiding these infamous cookie. She said she always bought them in this isle (so I am not a complete idiot) but she told me about Mum Mums. Another mom came into the isle and picked up a box of Mum Mums and added how her kids loved them and they don't make a mess like teething cookies, plus when they bite the off they dissolve . No mess, no choking hazard, organic choices,  YES PLEASE! Then the woman opened the box and handed one to her child and said, this is how I make it through my shopping with peace. SO, us Mom's have to stick together so I opened a box and gave Ty one. AMAZING! I was able to go down every isle in the store! LIFE.CHANGING.MOMENT...

No comments:

Post a Comment